Rental marketplace for tennis equipment and services

T

tennistime

Hey guys!

We just launched a peer-to-peer marketplace at tennistime.co that we’d love to share with you (don’t worry – this is the only time we’ll be posting about it).

For a quick backstory - we built this product out of necessity from our own experience. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been travelling without my racquets and have had difficulty finding a local coach or racquet – and even when you do find a racquet it’s almost as old as me! We wanted to find a way for users to be able to play tennis wherever they are, without compromise, while also providing coaches and hitting partners a platform to widen their exposure to find new clients.

If you want to start earning money, list your services or that racquet that is lying around doing nothing. Own a court at home? Firstly, we’re super jealous of you! Secondly, why not hire it out to others when it’s not being used and make some money while you’re at it. Sign-up and listing items is a breeze and you’ll be earning in no time.

Would love to hear thoughts and feel free to ask questions here!

J

JoBates

It is a good idea tennistime. I don't have a court at my home but we have a large space to build one. I too had the same plan. I was planning to build a tennis court there and rent it to the sports clubs but I was little worried about the business, whether it will be viable. Anyway, I am happy to see your post here. But I would like to know how much would it cost for its construction? I read about the different types of court builds http://www.courtcontractors.com/new-construction/, From these, which type of court is mostly used and are in good demand?