MashaFan

Pro Tour Champion
Reactions
From the Strange Magic Soundtrack (Disney movie 2015) - Feel good music - Enjoy
cancan.gif

MashaFan

Pro Tour Champion
Reactions
For all of you who wanna extract the music from a video clip and have it as a MP3 file on your hard drive can use ListenToYouTube.com - It will do the conversion for you and after it's done let you save the file on your hard drive - All you've to do is to enter the URL of the clip

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Always loved this Whitesnake tune... used to be the MTV most played video:

This was the MTV version, with his (then) wife Tawny Kitaen all over David Coverdale like a cheap suit. I used to have the hots for Tawny back in the day... so naturally, enjoyed this version. But I've also generally prefer the live versions of tunes.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
When I was growing up I was friends with few guys who were really into hard rock and by association I listened to it all.   Since then I have grown to like all kinds of music, but I think I am a rock chick in my heart. :good:

And they all sound so good live.  Here I go again - nice one BB. :yahoo:

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I still love this old chestnut - "Eye of the Tiger' by Survivor.

The first record I actually ever bought... and the signature tune to Rocky III. Dave Bicker was a cool dude on vocals. He later left the band and was replaced by Jimi Jamison. Jamison died of a stroke last year and Bickler is the lead singer again. The song was written by other band members - Jim Peterik (the main writer) and Frankie Sullivan. Always a classic and very tough to sing on Karaoke!

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
I love Paul Rodgers voice, this is one of my favourite songs:

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
I had a serious crush on Michael Hutchence at the time, I was so sad when he passed away:

Reactions: britbox

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
I don't know who Scooter is, but this can't compare with Supertramp. I love that OMD song.

They had some nice songs, I like this one:

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
The first time I heard it I loved this one, off Phil Collins's first solo album: