men's shoes

T

Tplayer

Greetings all, I'm brand new here so I hope I'm not asking a previous question that's been worn out.

Can you please tell me what are the best men’s tennis shoes for bottom support or cushioning?

I play in Prince T22 shoes & my feet are sore/hurting when I’m done.

Just saw that adidas came out with a new shoe but in one, bright orange color.
Shoe may be great but the color just isn't for me. No offense to anyone who likes these.

F

fff01

How long do you have those Prince shoes? I change my shoes regularly after 2 years, and I am the just occasional player (once a week). Also, I have different shoes for clay and for a hard surface. If you are interested not just about colors, try this best tennis shoes guide, it can help you in choosing the right shoes.

Reactions: Tennisproguru.com
A

AlxThm

Adidas Barricade Boost 15-16' if you have a moderate to wide feet, Barricade 17 Boost if you have a more narrow high arc feet

Ross Wilson

A Tennis Coach
Reactions
Website
tennishold.com
Though this question is year old, I will still try to answer it in the hope that someone who is also seeking for the quality tennis shoes will see this thread.

As per my knowledge, the best tennis shoes are the ones that will fit your feet perfectly, will provide the proper support, comfort and breathability for your feet while you play on the court. I have also tried lots of shoes in the past.

But amongst them the best shoe that provided me top notch support and comfort is New Balance MC806. I think they are perfect for almost all male tennis players in terms of comfort, durability, fitting and support.

Just try it out and see for yourself.

Ross