Golf

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I was pleased Sergio finally nailed a major... he's been close so many times before.

I wonder who is the best player not to have won a major now?

Reactions: Carol

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I don't follow too much the golf but I know Sergio started very young and he was a good promise but later he has had lows and ups but at the end all his effort has been worth!. I remember another two great Spaniards Champions, Ballesteros and Olazabal, they were great golfers too

f91a2ffd013d15db6ae6cea9e12a8357ba3cd8786d108f6a07ed721aa6669ce6.jpg

Last edited:

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Wow Tiger, who has seen him before and now.....karma?

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Wow Tiger, who has seen him before and now.....karma?

Tiger really has been making some poor decisions as he has gotten older. The police says that the breathalyzer was 0.00 however he said that he had previously taken some prescription drugs.,still a DUI..Sad Sad Sad..

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Tiger really has been making some poor decisions as he has gotten older. The police says that the breathalyzer was 0.00 however he said that he had previously taken some prescription drugs.,still a DUI..Sad Sad Sad..
Yep, since his "second life" came out his professional career has been falling down more and more, very sad

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Yep, since his "second life" came out his professional career has been falling down more and more, very sad
The second life came out because he had painted facetious image for the world( a good guy and better family man). I won't go into detail Carol but there's bigger and smaller names than Tiger whose extra marriage affairs haven't been exposed. I think it's sad for golf and for his kids. I always said that the moment in a golf tournament when Tiger's opportunities are mathematical not possible, my tv turns off( most ratings typically follow suit). I never cared for Tiger as a person but considered him a great competitor and a fantastic businessman. Maybe the good that will come out of this Tiger can continue his professional career and have more responsibility in his personal life.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
The second life came out because he had painted facetious image for the world( a good guy and better family man). I won't go into detail Carol but there's bigger and smaller names than Tiger whose extra marriage affairs haven't been exposed. I think it's sad for golf and for his kids. I always said that the moment in a golf tournament when Tiger's opportunities are mathematical not possible, my tv turns off( most ratings typically follow suit). I never cared for Tiger as a person but considered him a great competitor and a fantastic businessman. Maybe the good that will come out of this Tiger can continue his professional career and have more responsibility in his personal life.
I think I should have said more correctly 'his double life'? anyway it's a same how all that issues ( vices) have affected his personal life and career

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kieran Other Sports 1
Fiero425 Other Sports 8
shawnbm Other Sports 42