Game of Thrones (TV Show)

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
b4b7b2c3-3cb6-4525-a434-5c43e9599eec_zpsff7d298c.jpg

Is anyone else watching this show?! I kept hearing about it the last couple of years but I finally started watching it on a online site from the first episode about a month ago and I AM HOOKED! The Red Wedding left me in shock for a couple of days and just everything about the show is so full of past history, mystery, secrets and surprises. Seriously thinking of getting the books now. Anyone else here watching the show? And if you've read the books, no spoilers please!

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Game of Thrones

Now we've got a new board for TV and Movies rather than a single thread... I thought Game of Thrones could be the first show to get it's own thread...

Episode 6 really ramped things up....

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Game of Thrones

did anyone watch the GOT last night.. all I can say is Wow.. Some of these characters are the most evilest sonabitches I have ever seen.. Darth . can you or someone send me a pm to explain what happen during the rescue.. I have watch it twice and I can't figure it out

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
RE: The Small Screen: TV

I saw GOT as well. So good...You can just feel something building up to an incredible finish to the season.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
RE: Game of Thrones

Kirijax said:
I saw GOT as well. So good...You can just feel something building up to an incredible finish to the season.

Kirijax.. Ramsey makes Joffrey looks like a choir boy. He is the pure embodiment of evil.. imo

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

the AntiPusher said:
Kirijax said:

Kirijax.. Ramsey makes Joffrey looks like a choir boy. He is the pure embodiment of evil.. imo

Yeah, Ramsey has to be the cruelest character in the whole show. Psychopath.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions

the AntiPusher said:
did anyone watch the GOT last night.. all I can say is Wow.. Some of these characters are the most evilest sonabitches I have ever seen.. Darth . can you or someone send me a pm to explain what happen during the rescue.. I have watch it twice and I can't figure it out

Was an amazing episode, not too sure what happened either.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

britbox said:
the AntiPusher said:
Kirijax said:

Yeah, Ramsey has to be the cruelest character in the whole show. Psychopath.

Yes a pure psychopath.. but you are also correct.. very cruel character.. The character that he is being cruelest to the most,well there is no reason for him to keep on living , imo(you can send me a PM)

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

AP - I'm wondering if we shouldn't just discuss the episodes on the thread but just put a note at the top of the post [Spoiler: S4 Episode 6] so people who haven't seen it yet can choose to avoid.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

britbox said:
AP - I'm wondering if we shouldn't just discuss the episodes on the thread but just put a note at the top of the post [Spoiler: S4 Episode 6] so people who haven't seen it yet can choose to avoid.

BB.. I try to keep it clean by not giving up any significant detail but that is a good suggestion.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

the AntiPusher said:
britbox said:

BB.. I try to keep it clean by not giving up any significant detail but that is a good suggestion.

Let's run with it buddy... if people don't like it, I'm sure they will complain and we'll look at it then.

[Spoiler: S4 Episode 6]

I thought this was an awesome episode. The tension has been building for the last couple of shows and we finally have Tyrion's trial.

In the interim, Theon's sister's failed rescue bid was great viewing. Theon is well and truly wrecked as an human being. I agree with you about Ramsay - he's the cruelest character in the whole show. Brutal, psychotic but clever too... and dare I say it -a fascinating character.

Tyrion was given his get out of jail card and decided to rebel. All the hurt over the years has built up into a crescendo. He goes for the trial by battle option and derails the plans for the Lannister legacy.

Looking forward to Episode 7 - should be class.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

britbox said:
the AntiPusher said:
britbox said:

Let's run with it buddy... if people don't like it, I'm sure they will complain and we'll look at it then.

I thought this was an awesome episode. The tension has been building for the last couple of shows and we finally have Tyrion's trial.

In the interim, Theon's sister's failed rescue bid was great viewing. Theon is well and truly wrecked as an human being. I agree with you about Ramsay - he's the cruelest character in the whole show. Brutal, psychotic but clever too... and dare I say it -a fascinating character.

Tyrion was given his get out of jail card and decided to rebel. All the hurt over the years has built up into a crescendo. He goes for the trial by battle option and derails the plans for the Lannister legacy.

Ok.. I have a quick question in regards to Theon's sister's failed rescue.. Can you send me a PM about how you think it got botched.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

Interview With Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaime Lannister)

http://www.makinggameofthrones.com/production-diary/2014/5/9/interview-with-nikolaj-coster-waldau

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions

Spoiler alert:

Also I think it is pretty obvious who the duelers will be for the trial, but in case people haven't pieced it together I won't write the "educated" guess.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions

Spoilers:

I will also be interested to see If Ramsey goes ahead with the plan to infiltrate the Greyjoys with Theon acting like himself.

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions

Part of this show's brilliance is character development. The way Jaime went from an ultimate villain to such a sympathetic figure after his road to redemption is pretty tremendous. One of the most complex characters on the show, to be honest.

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions

the AntiPusher said:
britbox said:
the AntiPusher said:
britbox said:

Ok.. I have a quick question in regards to Theon's sister's failed rescue.. Can you send me a PM about how you think it got botched.

I think Ramsay Snow released the dogs so Yara and the others had to flee.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

DarthFed said:
Spoiler alert:

Also I think it is pretty obvious who the duelers will be for the trial, but in case people haven't pieced it together I won't write the "educated" guess.

Somebody actually told me who it was going to be (according to the books) and one of them wasn't obvious.