France votes

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
However this one goes, I think it will have a big impact, and beyond France.

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
As much as I do not like the current establishment and the good-boy attitude of Macron, the alternative is beyond appalling. But I do not think a Macron win will have much impact (besides negating power to an extremist). In two months it will be (at least to the eyes of the world) the same old France.

If Le Pen would win, then, yes, that would have impact.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
"Not much impact" is ok, if the alternative is getting hit by a truck. I'd have gone with that in the US.

N

Nekro

The best Scenario: Marine wins, but in a referendum the French vote to stay in the EU.... The English would go nuts :lol3:

Come on girl, you have to win this for daddy :dance1::dance2::pompoms::cheerleader:

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Le Pen won't win this time - it's too early for her to bridge the gap. If she gets over 35% then it might mean she has a shot next time around, if things continue as they are in France.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The best Scenario: Marine wins, but in a referendum the French vote to stay in the EU.... The English would go nuts :lol3:

Come on girl, you have to win this for daddy :dance1::dance2::pompoms::cheerleader:
What possible admiration can you have for her horrible Fascist father? Even she kicked him out of the party.

N

Nekro

What possible admiration can you have for her horrible Fascist father? Even she kicked him out of the party.
that was a joke lol :p there was no need to worry anyway, it was obvious toyboy was going to win..... the original French population was scared to go on the streets to go voting, with all those muslim crime gangs roaming there, they now live in fear of being ambushed or run over by a truck....

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
"Original French population?" You're still buying into divisiveness. The voters that stayed home probably didn't do it out of fear, but lack of inspiration.

Last edited:
N

Nekro

"Original French population?" You're still buying into divisiveness. The voters that stayed home probably didn't do it out of fear, but lack of inspiration.
lol. well, you know the Turks kinda tried to invade christian Europe for hundreds of years.... With Ita help we managed to kick them out, they didn't go nicely...... like you said we should have let those muslims in nicely at Röszke, the ones who broke the fences and threw stones at the police.... It doesn't work that way....

If we hadn't fought the Turks we would be parts of some huge Ottoman Empire now.... And Christian culture in my country would be gone..... These people today too are fricking arrogant, look at how they're bossing people in France, Sweden, Italy.... Telling them how to behave.... It's clear they don't want multiculturalism here, they want Islam with Sharia here. They are here to conquer, it's very clear, they named their mosque in France "Conquest" ffs....

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
lol. well, you know the Turks kinda tried to invade christian Europe for hundreds of years.... With Ita help we managed to kick them out, they didn't go nicely...... like you said we should have let those muslims in nicely at Röszke, the ones who broke the fences and threw stones at the police.... It doesn't work that way....

If we hadn't fought the Turks we would be parts of some huge Ottoman Empire now.... And Christian culture in my country would be gone..... These people today too are fricking arrogant, look at how they're bossing people in France, Sweden, Italy.... Telling them how to behave.... It's clear they don't want multiculturalism here, they want Islam with Sharia here. They are here to conquer, it's very clear, they named their mosque in France "Conquest" ffs....

I said nothing of the kind. Personally, I find your comments to be very prejudiced, historically broad, and questionable, at best. And if you want to take an historical view, I don't know you square wishing to have the National Front back in power in France or any European country.

N

Nekro

I said nothing of the kind. Personally, I find your comments to be very prejudiced, historically broad, and questionable, at best. And if you want to take an historical view, I don't know you square wishing to have the National Front back in power in France or any European country.
Well, we had to fight the invaders here for centuries and not America, so ofc i'm "prejudiced"...

BTW remember, Obama didn't want to take these people in either, the USA would never take people in especially this way, without proper checking, like they wanted us to take in all the unidentified ones too....

So the "17" year old Würzburg terrorist and other freaks could sneak in.

Which resulted in all the terrorist attacks that took so many lives.

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
so we'll have to stand this dear Emmanuel during 5 years...oh well, Le Pen was even worse so wait and see what he's going to do even if I'm not a fan of his style

Reactions: Moxie

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Never heard of him until this year... I guess he became the "Anyone but Le Pen' vote in the final round.

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Never heard of him until this year... I guess he became the "Anyone but Le Pen' vote in the final round.
yes it is, a lot of people wanted to avoid mad Le Pen...so they voted for Macron !!