Djokovic parts ways with Vajda and entire fitness team

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
As a spectator I'd like to see it because I enjoy drama and there'd be lots of it. But that's also the reason Nole or any player would be stupid to have both of them as coaches. We saw what they did at that IW exhibition a few years back, imagine that in the player box.

They will be motivated to do something good together for the player they both like, not to make fun of each other like in the exhibition.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
They will be motivated to do something good together for the player they both like, not to make fun of each other like in the exhibition.
TBH, I'm with Darth that sounds like fun to watch, but a recipe for disaster. A former superstar as coach and a superstar player sounds like enough ego for one team. Add another ex-superstar as coach? Even if they liked each other and came from different eras, that would likely be tough. Put two rivals together who clearly dislike each other? I think no. Remember Vaida/Becker worked because Vaida could check his ego and take a step back, but he was a solid coach.

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
great to see Andre back in business, hope he can help Nole

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
Yes, Vajda and Becker were friends when they were players.

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
Now it's official, both Nole and Agassi announced they would like to work with each other for a long time.

Agassi also added he is working with Novak on his own money and time. I think it is nice he rejected Federer and Murray with all their and LTA's money while he is happy to work with Nole unpaid. Seems all his family is Nole fans too and I applaud it.

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
In this video around 2:00 Agassi says to the effect of he will be with Novak for as long he wants, whenever he wants him and in any capacity he may find him useful:

Reactions: Denis

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Good interview and hard not to like everything Andre has to say... particularly as he's not getting paid.

I was wondering how Becker felt when conducting it. It must have left a bit of a wound when he was let go.

Reactions: Denis

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
In this video around 2:00 Agassi says to the effect of he will be with Novak for as long he wants, whenever he wants him and in any capacity he may find him useful:

Thanks Mastoor! Great video. Lol @ Becker when he discovers that andre is coaching for free: a very uncomfortable 'interesting' . I think this move to work with Andre might work, hopeful!

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
By coaching for free, Andre is guaranteeing that he cannot possibly be fired by Novak.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Thanks Mastoor! Great video. Lol @ Becker when he discovers that andre is coaching for free: a very uncomfortable 'interesting' . I think this move to work with Andre might work, hopeful!

Between Boris' 1st divorce and a purchase of an overpriced villa (money pit) in Mallorca several years ago, Boris needs the money! I suppose Ian Tiriac could have ripped him off some, but looks as if Becker didn't have any self control; in more ways than a few and it's cost him his fortune! Andre made a lot and couldn't spend all his NIKE money! Getting paid might be an insult to Agassi at this point in his life! All Andre can do is m/b take a present player to new heights in their tennis like Lendl, Edberg, Annacone, & Becker of course w/ Nole! :banghead: