Caroline Wozniacki Forum

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
I didn't even know that there were rumors about her retiring. I find that hard to believe. She did thank somebody "at home watching" the match the other night so maybe she is contemplating a union of romantic kind?

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Woz did not deny news story that she could retire soon - find that hard to believe as he is still young and loves tennis - and the attention - could be a distraction issue to lead reporters away because she does not like to talk about pressure questions about the pressure pressure pressure of finally going for her first GS - Clever card play by Woz perhaps -

Hopefully, just a deflection tactic like you say, she'll need tunnel vision if she's any chance of going through Angie and Serena.

Does Caro know Golota personally. or was he just watching the tennis in general?

scoop

Major Winner
Reactions
Golota met the Woz family on Wednesday last week (via other Polish tennis people) for the first time and they invited him to sit in the box in Ashe vs Kuznetsova - he went to her Soho apartment in NYC on Thursday night -then he went back to Chicago on Friday - Golota came to the US Open (with a friend) for monday and tuesday because I gave him tickets - he liked it so much he stayed two more days - then drove back to Chicago in a rented white Dodge Charger :)

Reactions: britbox

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Caro will be playing the Necker Cup - an annual Pro-Am hosted by Richard Branson.

Standard Registration Fee for the 2014 Necker Cup was $115,000 for two (2) people, so if you want to play with Caro then this isn't going to come cheap.

http://neckercup.com/

scoop

Major Winner
Reactions
Tennis Channel should cover that event -

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Caro already training at the next event she's taking part in Qatar Total Open from 13th of February

C3K7sxhW8AERX2e.jpg
C3K7sxgWMAA-DEm.jpg

scoop

Major Winner
Reactions
I have interviewed Caro several times and she is as nice as she is beautiful -

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Long time no seen. One of the good things happening to Caroline is that she FINALLY has got a coaching helping hand/hitting partner who makes the difference. There has just been an agreement in the Wozniacki camp to continue collaaborating with Sascha Bajin for the rest of 2017 - as you can read in article:

http://www.tennisworldusa.org/news/...hip-with-sascha-bajin-till-end-of-the-season/

Caroline has been improving her gameplay significantly: Serve including kick, a much improved forehand, better net approaces, mentally

Next stop for Caroline is the tournament in Prague, Madrid, Strassbourg and second last clay French Open. She's very close to the top right now with NO points to defend on clay: Currently #11 in the rankings with few points to #10. #2 in the race with a few points to #1 so an exciting period for Caro fans.

Fit for fight
rtmu7v8s.jpg

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
She's had a consistent season - just needs to bag one of those finals - she's putting herself in the mix plenty enough. Seems pretty serious about her tennis this season, and it's showing on the court.

N

Nekro

Yo Hoergren, do you know "In China They Eat Dogs" and "Old Men In New Cars"? Those are among my favourite movies... Harald and Vuk are epic characters :lulz1::laugh::lol3::clap:

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Yo Hoergren, do you know "In China They Eat Dogs" and "Old Men In New Cars"? Those are among my favourite movies... Harald and Vuk are epic characters :lulz1::laugh::lol3::clap:

They are quite good and if you like them I can recommend the following films with several of the same actors:
The Green Butchers (2003)
Flickering Lights (2000)
Men & Chicken (2015)

Reactions: Nekro
N

Nekro

They are quite good and if you like them I can recommend the following films with several of the same actors:
The Green Butchers (2003)
Flickering Lights (2000)
Men & Chicken (2015)
Not only me, lol i had to re-lend those movies many times to my cousin and one of my friends, they liked them so much too :lulz1: I watched them at least 7-8 times haha very funny movies :dance2:

ok thanks, i will get those 3 for sure :mail:

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Caroline suffering a bit under cold temperatures in Prague but cheer up temperatures will rise to minimum 16 celcious Monday:

C-g-eJ-VYAAJ9_v.jpg

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Caroline in Sardinia with her boyfriend - she's not playing before Eastbourne

DCDlV-pXkAMB58h.jpg

DCEyX5BXsAEU57H.jpg

Her wimbledon dress - maybe?

Reactions: kskate2