Boxing

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
Parker v Ruiz Jr, I think it is tomorrow? Is it something I'd like to pay to watch or not really?

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
$59.95 Someone must love boxing a lot to pay that much.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
You could sign up to ntv.mx for a month at 15 Euros. It's live on BoxNation which is one of the many channels you can get.

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
Thanks. I've found the boxnation stream so I watched the match there. It wasn't boring though you'd expect more for the world title. I am sure rematch should be better because I don't think either boxer gave his best.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Yup. I agree. Haye should win this easily. They're both as mouthy as each other to be honest. There are no good guys in this one!

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Yup. I agree. Haye should win this easily. They're both as mouthy as each other to be honest. There are no good guys in this one!

Bellew is supposed to be a nice fella behind the trash talking.... but he can trash talk for England.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
^haha! That's true. I don't know what Haye is like IRL, but I'm sure it's just trash talking as well. He does like the ladies for sure

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Hilarious! Great promotion. They'll kiss and make up at the end of it. Why do we all fall for it, everytime? I'll say one thing for Bellew, he's much better at the banter than Haye. Not going to save him though

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Haye weighing in a stone heavier than Bellew. If he connects it won't be pretty. He may yet regret all the noise his made in the run up

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Haye weighing in a stone heavier than Bellew. If he connects it won't be pretty. He may yet regret all the noise his made in the run up

Bellew has a mammoth task ahead of him. Haye is bigger, punches harder and is quicker. Bellew has the better engine over the long haul but he needs to survive first. He's been in trouble with less explosive punchers than Haye and doesn't have particularly great defence. I like Tony and want him to win but kind of struggling to see it going beyond four rounds. Something nags me though, and that's Haye's inactivity and I remember him gassed and hurt by Carl Thompson. I don't think it's a foregone conclusion but the smart money goes on Haye.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Bellew has a mammoth task ahead of him. Haye is bigger, punches harder and is quicker. Bellew has the better engine over the long haul but he needs to survive first. He's been in trouble with less explosive punchers than Haye and doesn't have particularly great defence. I like Tony and want him to win but kind of struggling to see it going beyond four rounds. Something nags me though, and that's Haye's inactivity and I remember him gassed and hurt by Carl Thompson. I don't think it's a foregone conclusion but the smart money goes on Haye.

Yes I agree. If Haye doesn't get him out quickly stamina becomes a factor. Particularly given the weight he's carrying into the fight

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Wow. Great win for Bellew. Haye was clearly bothered by an ankle or achilles issue but Bellew fought a superb fight.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Just got in and heard about it. I'm surprised but not surprised. Haye should just call it a day now. It's getting embarrassing now

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Just got in and heard about it. I'm surprised but not surprised. Haye should just call it a day now. It's getting embarrassing now

Talk of a rematch at Goodison Park.

It's being classed as the greatest scouser vs someone with one leg victory since Paul McCartney divorced Heather Mills.

Reactions: Federberg

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Talk of a rematch at Goodison Park.

It's being classed as the greatest scouser vs someone with one leg victory since Paul McCartney divorced Heather Mills.
hahaha! That's brilliant!!!!

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
McGregor will make a few quid, but anybody backing him against Mayweather is short of cells upstairs. Easy pickings for Mayweather in a boxing ring...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Other Sports 1
B Other Sports 24
JasonNorin Other Sports 6
Kieran Other Sports 1
britbox Other Sports 3