All TF Posters...

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
There's been several changes to our team over the last few weeks:

Let's start with the sad news first. 1972Murat has stepped down as moderator because he is way too busy drumming to continue in his role as a mod. :snicker We wish him well in his future endeavors. :cool: :wave

Now, onto the lighter stuff: Please join me in welcoming El Dude as a moderator. I know everyone is familiar with Dude because of his blogs and the very popular Slam Challenge. Please join me in welcoming him to his new role. :clap

One more before I hit the road: Please congratulate Kirijax as he has been promoted from mod to administrator. He's already doing a splendiferous job (hint, that's why we promoted him) but I wanted to make it official. :celeb:

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Congrats on all appointments, glad that Murat is drumming skins and not posters, and welcome to the Dude, who's a favourite poster of all of us! :clap

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Just wanted to thank the new as well as old admins and mods, especially considering this is often a voluntary and sometimes a thankless job.

Great job guys (and gals), keep it going. :clap

Riotbeard

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
GameSetAndMath said:
Just wanted to thank the new as well as old admins and mods, especially considering this is often a voluntary and sometimes a thankless job.

Great job guys (and gals), keep it going. :clap

You got us all blushing! Dude is gonna do a great job!