2017 ATP General News

bajana

Pro Tour Player
Reactions
shivashish said:
Federer plays Murray in an exhibition tonight. Any telecast? I guess, there won't be any.

I came across this link:
https://www.batmanstream.com/federer-vs-murray-the-match-for-africa-live-stream-462046.html

Also if you click it from the main batmanstream link and listing: https://www.batmanstream.com/tennis-live-streaming-video-2016-21.html
you'll see other link options.

bajana

Pro Tour Player
Reactions
Also you can try: http://www.sportcategory.com/c-4.html

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Novak plays in DC. Andy plays in Exo. This only means that their injuries have been completely healed. No one would bother playing in these low key events carrying an injury. This means we are going to see fierce competition among the big four during the rest of the year (and that is good of course).

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Happy for Tommy Haas who won his first singles match in his latest and final comeback at the age of 39. Beat Reilly Opelka earlier. The comeback begins :) He's 20 years older than the guy he just beat. :clap Hoping he has one last good run in the grass season. Could see him doing well at Halle.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I suppose this gets filed under tennis news, but I just read that the Tennis Channel, tennis.com and TENNIS Magazine are merging. I think this is a good move, and although I don't have the Tennis Channel, I'd love to. Tennis.com is a site I hit maybe four or five times daily. They'll all be so much stronger together, I'm sure.

I had thought that tennis.com was aligned to ESPN? But maybe they're not...

ftan

Masters Champion
Reactions
That does look like a good news. I am currently subscribed to TC+ on Roku, which personally i find a waste(I only did it last year for French open and it really didnt help much)
I hope i get to stream Tennis Channel on my roku, even if I have to pay for it

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Kieran said:
I suppose this gets filed under tennis news, but I just read that the Tennis Channel, tennis.com and TENNIS Magazine are merging. I think this is a good move, and although I don't have the Tennis Channel, I'd love to. Tennis.com is a site I hit maybe four or five times daily. They'll all be so much stronger together, I'm sure.

ESPN has its own website to cover tennis and so It is natural to assume that ESPN and tennis.com are different entities.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
GameSetAndMath said:
Kieran said:

ESPN has its own website to cover tennis and so It is natural to assume that ESPN and tennis.com are different entities.

I meant this, that tennis.com provided them bloggers and news and became an ESPN subsidiary, or something. That happened a few years ago, but the last blog post was 2015, and I think that only Peter Bodo remains now at ESPN...

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Samurai withdraws from Barca, but Muzza gets a wildcard.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
kskate2 said:

KS..maybe we need to change his name to Keisha girl cause he is clearly made of glass..

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
kskate2 said:

KS..maybe we need to change his name to Keisha girl cause he is clearly made of glass..

No kidding. A Samurai he is not. :nono

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
GameSetAndMath said:
Goffin enters top 10 for the first time.

He completely deserves it. Defeating Thiem and Novak back to back is quite a feat. By the way, I thought he was in the top 10 earlier and then dropped back to 13 for not defending his SF points during the sunshine masters.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
kskate2 said:
GameSetAndMath said:
Goffin enters top 10 for the first time.

He completely deserves it. Defeating Thiem and Novak back to back is quite a feat. By the way, I thought he was in the top 10 earlier and then dropped back to 13 for not defending his SF points during the sunshine masters.

Yes, you are right. Herios will be proud of you. :snicker

Goffin did enter top 10 for the first time when he reached the finals of Rotterdam this year. He then slipped back and now is back in.

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
sad for Kei who's even more often injured than Delpo...

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
What Hewitt says about Kyrgios......:eyepop

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tennis/2017/05/01/tennis-podcast-nick-kyrgios-talented-ever-can-win-wimbledon/

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I've just watched this through TC, silly guys :snicker

http://www.atpworldtour.com/en/video/atp-world-tour-stars-take-part-in-pie-face-challenge