2017 > 2016

vjmtz

Reactions
Website
menstenniszone.com
Beside Djokovic, Murray and Wawrinka as slam contenders, we will have recovered Federer and Del Potro, improved Raonic and Nishikori, and maybe even Rafa who may have better clay season.

Looking forward to 2017 B-)

Reactions: Billie

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Agreed vjmtz, plus an extra year of maturity for the nextgen generation. Federer and Nadal have definitely been missed.

Reactions: vjmtz

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
can't wait to see what 2017's got in pockets for us, tennis fans....I loved 2016, Nole won RG, Stan won USO, Murray became N°1 and Argies won DC...great year IMO

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Well, each one with his own, hope to see a much better and competitive 2017 and Rafa besides to win his 10 RG also doing something else on HC or maybe on grass? he did well before, it's time that he does again. And maybe we'll see the young guys winning some MS but who knows when. I would very surprised if Wawrinka would win another GS

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
Beside Djokovic, Murray and Wawrinka as slam contenders, we will have recovered Federer and Del Potro, improved Raonic and Nishikori, and maybe even Rafa who may have better clay season.

Looking forward to 2017 B-)

I think the only people who saw Novak's loss in ATP finale finale with more pain than I did were Federer and Nadal. I think that ever since Djoker went to dance with sugar plum fairy they contemplate big return in 2017 and I won't be surprise if they accomplish so.

I think if Djoker doesn't manage to go back to his old ways quickly and wins AO, Federer will. I also expect Nadal to be factor again during all the clay season. Perhaps not to win all the titles, but still some and play RG finale win or lose.

Each time Del Potro went to top 10 he had bad luck with his wrist. I don't think there is a big chance he will have more luck next year.

Raonic and Nishikori may have 2016> 2017.

We may see more from young guys, first of all Thiem, Zverev and Kyrgios.

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
No I just think that Novak, Wawrinka, Del Potro and Federer have more chances to win a slam than Murray.
I don't think so, Murray has more chances to win at least one slam than Federer or even Stanimal

Reactions: Carol

Ricardo

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
No I just think that Novak, Wawrinka, Del Potro and Federer have more chances to win a slam than Murray.

so no reasons, just bold claims that Murray gets nothing next year. Simple world, isn't it?