2016-2017 NBA Playoffs

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
GameSetAndMath said:
Looks like all roads lead to Cavs vs. GSW.

As long as Lebron is in the NBA weak East it will be Cavs vs the Dubs..atleast for another year or two

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
The Beard should be embarrassed. They should take away his player card. Getting blocked by old man Ginobili on the last shot attempt in OT. :cover

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
GameSetAndMath said:
Looks like all roads lead to Cavs vs. GSW.

As long as Lebron is in the NBA weak East it will be Cavs vs the Dubs..atleast for another year or two

You're probably right. Bron is just that good too, I know we compare him to Jordan and others quite a bit but I think when all is said and done he is going to be the 2nd or 3rd greatest player of all time. You could put him on the Nets and they'd be favorites to get to the Finals. That's how much impact he has.

I have hopes Giannis can keep developing and maybe in a few years with LeBron at 35 there will be some new blood in the East.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
kskate2 said:
The Beard should be embarrassed. They should take away his player card. Getting blocked by old man Ginobili on the last shot attempt in OT. :cover

:clap I didn't see the game but I told ya the Spurs would find a way to win that series. Pops and the crew will always be a bit better than these overachieving Rockets.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
DarthFed said:
kskate2 said:

:clap I didn't see the game but I told ya the Spurs would find a way to win that series. Pops and the crew will always be a bit better than these overachieving Rockets.

Manu played like it was his last game kawahi hurt his knee

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
DarthFed said:
kskate2 said:

It ain't over yet, but truthfully I don't see Houston winning the last 2 games even if they can force a G7.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
I guess Houston has a shot if Leonard's knee is really bad. Still think SA wins it, possibly even in game 6.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
kskate2 said:
DarthFed said:
kskate2 said:

It ain't over yet, but truthfully I don't see Houston winning the last 2 games even if they can force a G7.

Houston will win both games , they have done it before

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
^ When, aside from the comeback against the chokeartist Clips?

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
It looks like the Celtics and Wiz may go 7..if the Celtics.win this series Lebron will go through them like a hot knife through butter. Damn.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
^ I sure hope so. Sick of friggin Boston and their annoying sports teams. It almost seems like destiny the way it's played out for IT and the Celtics after the tragic death of his sister. They are a boring team that is short on talent but they play well together.

I can't see all the good karma and stars in the world being enough for them to get by the Lebrons let alone the Warriors.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Do you think Pop will play Kawhi tonight..

Pop has a game to give away tonight in Houston

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
If his knee is that bad that it could risk further damage then I think you sit him out and hope he's close to 100% for game 7.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
^ Also, a team like SA and a coach like Pops knows they are playing for the biggest prize. Leonard needs to be close to 100% to have the slightest chance to upset Golden State. Even if their whole team was healthy I'd say SA has a 10% chance at best to beat GS. Durant has long been SA and Leonard's main kryptonite.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Houston getting blown out at home in game 6 even with no Leonard or Parker in. Told you guys the Rockets are ovarated!!

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
DarthFed said:
Houston getting blown out at home in game 6 even with no Leonard or Parker in. Told you guys the Rockets are ovarated!!

Yeah you did.this has got to be the biggest let down in a playoff game i Have ever seen. This is gonna just absolutely ruin Harden's legacy. This is as bad as win the Clippers choked away 3-1 lead to the Rockets a years ago. Coach D is an complete non defensive idiot. He had Harden guarding Gasol..makes clearly no sense at all.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
I respect Harden and Westbrook as mega-superstars but I've never liked them and despite their big-time numbers they are not guys I'd be dying to start my team with at least not over Bron, KD, Curry and Leonard.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
DarthFed said:
I respect Harden and Westbrook as mega-superstars but I've never liked them and despite their big-time numbers they are not guys I'd be dying to start my team with at least not over Bron, KD, Curry and Leonard.
This may be true..

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Excellent, hope they finish off the annoying ass Celtics on Monday

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DarthFed Other Sports 15
the AntiPusher Other Sports 8
britbox Other Sports 224
britbox Other Sports 228
britbox Other Sports 76