BOARD TALK
The fastest growing tennis discussion forum on the planet.

Improve your game with tennis sensors!
yanni Offline
Ball Kid

Likes Given: 0
Wink Improve your game with tennis sensors!
Hi! I am Yanni, an avid tennis fan, and player. I began playing tennis in the summer of 2015, starting off with a private lesson. But sometimes when I was practice along I can't do the actions correctly without the coach.

I hope to enhance the current training process and bring a better learning experience for tennis fans like me – which is why I aim to bring Coach T to life! It was a device that allowed you to track your every stroke and told you whether your movement was correct or not, using the exact same words as you private coach would during a private lesson.

Check it out

[Image: lfxhqgpbjpniwslrr4bi.jpg]
It is an easy and accessible AI coach for every tennis lover!
If You have any suggestions or recommendations about it, please contact us here.
Yanni
(This post was last modified: 25-Jan-2017 10:01 PM by yanni.)
23-Jan-2017 08:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
yanni Offline
Ball Kid

Likes Given: 0
RE: Improve your game with tennis sensors!
Hi, everyone, Coach T is the first AI device that will help beginners to learn tennis faster. Its AI engine extends the teaching of private coaches to allow more practices at home. The video shows how this innovative device work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m_P3afelMg

This is a video explaining how Coach T works during your private lesson: It takes tennis learning to the next stage by cloning the private coach with a neural network. "Take the Tennis Coach Home" is our slogan. Wink Eyepop
25-Jan-2017 09:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)