BOARD TALK
The fastest growing tennis discussion forum on the planet.

Novak interviewed after the Monte Carlo Semi Final
britbox Offline
Grand Slam Champion

Likes Given: 984
Novak interviewed after the Monte Carlo Semi Final

21-Apr-2013 08:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Billie Offline
Nole Fan

Likes Given: 418
RE: Novak interviewed after the Monte Carlo Semi Final
BB, is this only for admin to post or can we post some videos that we find as well? And are we to create a new thread for each video?

I am just trying this to see how it works. Nole speaks 4 different languages in this short clip. How impressive is that?Smile

If your hate could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world. NT
21-Apr-2013 07:26 PM
tented Offline
Potential GOAT

Likes Given: 4,705
(21-Apr-2013 07:26 PM)Billie Wrote:  BB, is this only for admin to post or can we post some videos that we find as well?

Hi Billie! Nice to see you here!

Anyone can post videos, no just the admins.

Quote: And are we to create a new thread for each video?

It depends. If you have multiple videos for the same match, for example, they could all be in one thread.
21-Apr-2013 07:33 PM
Billie Offline
Nole Fan

Thanks Tented! So it's OK then to post videos regarding MC this year here. Thanks for your quick answer.Smile

Here is a short interview after the final:

If your hate could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world. NT
(This post was last modified: 21-Apr-2013 07:51 PM by Billie.)
21-Apr-2013 07:42 PM
britbox Offline
Grand Slam Champion

Hi Billie,

tented is right that anyone can post videos, but could I suggest that videos relating to different matches be put in their own thread. The reason being that we're going to put a front end onto this forum in a couple of weeks and I'd like a list of latest videos on the home page that people can click on to take them through to the thread.

So really, i'd like to split videos from the semis and the final (using this example), so it would show "Semi Final" and "Final" videos as two different options on the home page. Otherwise they would only see a "Semi Final" interview link.

Could you create a new thread for Nole's interview at the final?

Cheers, BB
21-Apr-2013 10:59 PM
Billie Offline
Nole Fan

(21-Apr-2013 10:59 PM)britbox Wrote:  Hi Billie,

tented is right that anyone can post videos, but could I suggest that videos relating to different matches be put in their own thread. The reason being that we're going to put a front end onto this forum in a couple of weeks and I'd like a list of latest videos on the home page that people can click on to take them through to the thread.

So really, i'd like to split videos from the semis and the final (using this example), so it would show "Semi Final" and "Final" videos as two different options on the home page. Otherwise they would only see a "Semi Final" interview link.

Cheers, BB
Hi BB,
as suggested I created a new thread and put these two videos together. I will leave it to you to delete what you want from this threadSmile
Just one more question: Are we supposed to comment on these videos or not? You know I like to go on and on and on about silly things.Rolleyes
Thanks!

22-Apr-2013 08:49 PM
britbox Offline
Grand Slam Champion

(22-Apr-2013 08:49 PM)Billie Wrote:  
(21-Apr-2013 10:59 PM)britbox Wrote:  Hi Billie,

Cheers, BB
Hi BB,
as suggested I created a new thread and put these two videos together. I will leave it to you to delete what you want from this threadSmile
Just one more question: Are we supposed to comment on these videos or not? You know I like to go on and on and on about silly things.Rolleyes
Thanks!

Hi Billie, commenting is fine. I only needed them splitting so that people can arrive on the right video directly.
23-Apr-2013 07:56 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)