BOARD TALK
The fastest growing tennis discussion forum on the planet.

Paris Terrorist Attacks 2015
1972Murat Online
Multiple Slam Winner

Likes Given: 2,177
RE: Paris Terrorist Attacks 2015
^I am very sorry you feel that way bro...I truly am. You know Norwegian blood and Syrian blood are both red right?

Anyways, this topic pisses me off, so I am out of here.

18-Nov-2015 01:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
DarthFed Offline
Multiple Slam Winner

Likes Given: 852
Fair enough bud, I'm sorry my views on this topic are upsetting. It is possible that all the refugees are just that...refugees. But what happens if many of them are not?
18-Nov-2015 02:44 PM
1972Murat Online
Multiple Slam Winner

Likes Given: 2,177
Darth, I guarantee you they are not all refugees. There will be some nut jobs among them, 100%. But those nut jobs are getting into many countries as tourists, students, etc anyways. None of the 9/11 guys were refugees. They came to the States, "studied" in aviation schools and killed people. At least you have a chance now to document everyone that is coming in and keep track. Vast majority are just folks like you and me bro. They are caught in a horrible situation, that's all. A situation , by the way, that we had a huge role in creating, so it is just not fair to say "Not in my backyard" to these poor folks.

18-Nov-2015 03:06 PM
isabelle Offline
Major Winner

Likes Given: 34
The greatest new of the week : Abaaoud the monster who prepared Paris's attacks was killed by French cops yesterday. Soooo happy that this bastard is now in hell. Congrats to French cops and hope we all can live in peace from now. Take care everywhere you are
19-Nov-2015 09:02 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like isabelle's post:
DarthFed (11-19-2015), tented (11-19-2015)
DarthFed Offline
Multiple Slam Winner

Likes Given: 852
(18-Nov-2015 03:06 PM)1972Murat Wrote:  Darth, I guarantee you they are not all refugees. There will be some nut jobs among them, 100%. But those nut jobs are getting into many countries as tourists, students, etc anyways. None of the 9/11 guys were refugees. They came to the States, "studied" in aviation schools and killed people. At least you have a chance now to document everyone that is coming in and keep track. Vast majority are just folks like you and me bro. They are caught in a horrible situation, that's all. A situation , by the way, that we had a huge role in creating, so it is just not fair to say "Not in my backyard" to these poor folks.

That's all true Murat. It is always possible some get into the country in more traditional ways, I just think the worry is "why make it so easy" Obviously 9/11 changed everything in regards to migration and yes, profiling. It's not so easy for militants to get in this country now and you have to figure there are tons of people under surveillance (a whole different can of worms). If there were many undetected ISIS members here there would almost certainly have been a lot of attacks already.

I think everyone is well aware that the US had a big role in the chaos going on in the Middle East. The problem lies in thinking due to that the US government should be obliged to open the doors to everyone when that course of action could bring all sorts of danger to its own citizens. It's damned if you don't, but it might be "facked hard" if you do.
(This post was last modified: 19-Nov-2015 09:27 AM by DarthFed.)
19-Nov-2015 09:24 AM
tented Offline
Potential GOAT

Likes Given: 4,705
(19-Nov-2015 09:02 AM)isabelle Wrote:  The greatest new of the week : Abaaoud the monster who prepared Paris's attacks was killed by French cops yesterday. Soooo happy that this bastard is now in hell. Congrats to French cops and hope we all can live in peace from now. Take care everywhere you are

Great news, Isabelle. Clap

Top Suspect in Paris Attacks, Abdelhamid Abaaoud, Confirmed Dead

[Image: France_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif]
Nous sommes tous les Parisiens!
19-Nov-2015 03:30 PM
isabelle Offline
Major Winner

Likes Given: 34
Belgian cops got Salah Abdelsam, great job from Belgium a pity death sentence has been cancelled, this bastard really derserves it
19-Mar-2016 07:33 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes isabelle's post:
tented (03-19-2016)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)