Likes Given: 1
Likes Received: 14 in 3 posts
Joined: Dec 1969
Doping/PEDs Discussion Policy
Our policy concerning discussions of doping/PEDs:
- Doping, PEDs, biological passports, etc. can and should be discussed, but within boundaries.
- Restrict conversation to threads specifically set up to discuss these topics, and do not let it become part of other threads.
- Don't name players unless they have been explicitly implicated through failed or refused test(s).
- If a player has had known contact with a doctor who has been caught doping, that fact can be mentioned, but no other conclusions can be drawn from it. No guilt by association.
- Don't accuse any governing organization (ATP, WTA, ITF, etc.) of being complicit in illegal activities (for example, knowing a player is doping, and is hiding it).
- All attempts at spurious innuendo, or any posts outside of these guidelines will be deleted, and could result in a member receiving a warning.
Please respect these guidelines going forward.
(This post was last modified: 08-Dec-2014 04:30 AM by tented.)
|13-Aug-2014 09:23 PM